Saturday 3 October 2009

Sweet Dreams

Okay, so Eileen had a go at me for the last post -- Can't really blame her.
Haven't really done much this morning; Just woke up and came on the netbook to socialize..
Oh yeah, and i woke up at 9.30 which is a right achievement for me cause i'm a sleeper. I guess that's only because my sleeping pattern is ruined after last night.

Anyway, i talked to Peachypoo (Matt Peach) about me bumming rabbits.. I can't remember how that came up, but i ended up drawing pics of me bumming a rabbit. How funny would it be if you went into an art exhibition and found a picture of me bumming a rabbit.

I could write a whole essay about how Eileen annoys me; For a start, she quotes too much about the past. for example.... 'Dale Winton... I will take you there'.... 'Takin a pictuuure!'.... 'I woke up at 7.30 with the laptop on me HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR.' SECOND, she claims she did bad in a test and gets top of the class, which makes everyone feel like utter bollocks. THIRD, she thinks Digimon is better than Pokemon. That is so totally not true. Ash was really fit. Okay, i lied to Eileen, Yu-Gi-Oh! really is complete shit, but my brother used to watch it, so i had to.
Yeah, i'm not going to carry on, otherwise she'll have a hissy fit at me.

Okay, i have nothing to talk about this morning, so it was just too easy to rip on Eileen. I apologize. I might just make another blog this afternoon out of boredom...

Kellycakes loves you x

P.s. In case you haven't realized, i name all of my blogs after song titles so get used to it :]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtlwvAkkz-U

No comments:

Post a Comment